Welcome to IT MONK Infinity! We are a leading provider of comprehensive IT services and staffing solutions, specializing in bridging the gap between technology and talent. Our company was founded in 2020 by a seasoned professional with over 15 years of experience in recruitment across the United States and India.
At IT MONK Infinity, we pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence, integrity, and customer satisfaction. Our mission is to empower businesses with cutting-edge IT services and connect them with top-notch IT talent. Partner with us and experience the IT MONK Infinity difference.
Whether you are seeking transformative IT services or exceptional IT talent, IT MONK Infinity is here to help you unlock your organization’s full potential. Join us on this journey of innovation, growth, and success. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can partner with you to achieve your goals.
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Manager, Recruitment Consultant or Recruiting Coordinator
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks (like GitHub)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
Web Developer Responsibilities:
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.